University of Baltimore
Merrick School of Business
Create your favorite sites page using tables
- Your first task is to create your favorite sites page including
at least 30 links and a least three different categories of links using
tables inCompoZer. You should use a
column for each of the categories. Save it as favorites.html
- Your second task is to add a a margin of around 10% of the table
width in the left side. Make this left side empty column of a different
color background. Save it again as favorites.html
- Finally hide the table borders. See my daily page as an example. Save it once more as favorites.html
- Your last task is to upload the favorites.html page to your home Web directory, using FileZilla or equivalent.
- Finally, post the URL (the address) of your home page in
home.ubalt.edu in the ASSIGNMENTS area under Assignment 4 by February 28.
Your URL will look like like
http://home.ubalt.edu/students/firstname.lastname/favorites.html , where firstname.lastname is your UB e-mail account without @ubalt.edu.
This page is maintained by
Al Bento who can be reached at email@example.com
This page was last updated on August 20, 2003. Although we will attempt
to keep this information accurate, we can not guarantee the accuracy of
the information provided.