What to do with them
- Double-click the specific service
- Under Startup select: Automatic, Manual, or Disabled.
start, stop, pause, or resume a service
- Click Start, Stop, Pause, or Continue
- To restart a service: stop and then start
The logon account:
- System Account or This Account.
- If you select This Account, specify a user account, and then type the password for the user account
- To provide a user interface on a desktop select the Allow Service to Interact with Desktop check box.
See here the services dialog