University of Baltimore
Merrick School of Business
Assignment 1: e-mail your resume
You are supposed to create a basic resume and e-mail it to me (do not attach any files in this first assignment):
- log in UBmail (or another E-mail system you are familiar with) using your UBmail account and password.
- in UBmail type pine to start Pine. You can also get a free copy of PC-Pine and install it home or in the office. Of course you can also use Netscape, Pegasus for free, or any other software you own, if any.
- Select compose and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- in the Subject line enter 610a1.
- create a header with your name (by header I mean capitalize and move to the next line).
- leave a blank line and create another header: Educational Background
- type the name of the schools and dates you were enrolled in these shools, and the degree you obtained, if any.
- leave a blank line and create another header: Work Experience
- type the name of the places you worked and the dates, if any.
- leave a blank line and create another header: Hobbies and Interests
- summarize your hobbies and interests.
- Sign and send me the assignment (press Control-X in Pine)! By sign I mean: write
your name go the next line and type your e-mail address. This is the
standard signature to use on the Net. See below.
This page is maintained by Al Bento
who can be reached at email@example.com. This page was last updated on August 30, 2001. Although we will attempt to keep this information accurate, we can not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided.