Start from database window and select queries, new and Design View
- you will see a blank query grid and Show Table window
- select the table(s) to use in the query (double-click) and close the Show Table
- double-click in the fields you want to place in the query (in the order you want to see the results)
- You can easily sort the results and create calculated fields.
You can create a new table with the results of a query
- In Design View click the arrow next to Query Type button on the toolbar, and then click Make Table.
- The Make Table dialog box appears. In the Table Name box, enter the name of the table you want to create and select current database and save it.