This site presents a collection of recent developments on sensitivity analysis. It includes sensitivity analysis in business, statistics, linear programming, and simulation optimization.
- From Linear to Nonlinear Optimization with Business Applications
- LP General Sensitivity Regions
- Networks Optimization and Their Dual
- Optimization with sensitivity analysis resources
- Prescriptive Systems' Modeling & Simulation Resources
- Sensitivity Analysis for Linear Programming
- Sensitivity Analysis Forum
- System Simulation Sensitivity Analysis
The Copyright Statement: The fair use, according to the 1996 Fair Use Guidelines for Educational Multimedia, of materials presented on this Web site is permitted for non-commercial and classroom purposes only.
This site may be mirrored intact (including these notices), on any server with public access, and linked to other Web pages. All files are available at http://home.ubalt.edu/ntsbarsh/Business-stat for mirroring.
Kindly e-mail me your comments, suggestions, and concerns. Thank you.
This site was launched on 2/11/1995. All links are checked once a month.
Dr Arsham's Home Page