Maintained for the Industrial / Organizational graduate students in the
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
by Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
For I/O Graduate students, academics and HR practioners, and others in the HR community. The purpose of this listserv is to provide a forum for I/O graduate students to discuss their practicum experiences with fellow interns and obtain advice from HR professionals and I/O psychologists. This listserv is not to be used for promoting products or for discussion of political / social issues. Please take advantage of the opportunities it provides for reaching a broad range of HR professionals.
Use it to:
· Post a description of your practicum project and updates on your progress.
· Discuss I/O and HR related issues of interest to professionals.
· Announce job openings / job search for you or your organization.
· Announce upcoming events of interest to students and HR professionals.
· Pose questions on HR related issues:
· Find other HR professionals for collaboration on issues, problems.
· Any other uses related to HR issues.
To subscribe / unsubscribe: go to: https://listserv.ubalt.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A0=IOINTERN
To post message: send email to: IOINTERN@listserv.ubalt.edu
· Be sure to complete the subject line
· Be sure to identify yourself
(Note: Remember that a reply to IOINTERN goes out to all on list.
(Note: Send comments, questions, suggestions to: Tmitchell@ubalt.edu