Porter Hospital - A DSS for Profit Planning
What should be in the final report?
Organize your project report as follows:
- management summary: a brief description of the system and an explanation on how it can be used to change billing rates (price), percentage of beds occupied, average daily labor cost per occupied bed, in order to evaluate profit plan alternatives.
- spreadsheet formulas: the profit plan and forecast and projections tables should be created as sheets inside of one worksheet. You should include the cell formulas for both sheets.
- spreadsheet values: the values for both sheets, without changes in the forecast and projection table.
Submitting the report
- Post your group project report in the Porter tab in one of the group members Assignments folder in WebTycho.
- You should submit just one file per group in zip format.
- Place all your files of the project in one directory and use a free compression software from Nonags to create one file in zip format.
- You may find difficult sometimes to save some of the screens you see in Excel or similar. If this is the case, please use a free software for screen capture you can download from Nonags.
- If you have problems capturing to your liking the reports, please use a free software from PrimoPDF to create a PDF file.
This page is maintained by Al Bento who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated on August 16, 2005. Although we will attempt to keep this information accurate, we can not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided.